Hello Solid World Community,
The distribution of the “Solid World Whale” SBTs and the $4,000 prize pool has happened! The 50 lucky winners have received CRISP-M LP tokens, split between USDC and CRISP-M, which are 1–1 backed by forward carbon credits from high-impact mangrove restoration.
View winners: https://bit.ly/SolidWin
How can you use your winnings?
While the winnings can be used in any way you see fit, one rewarding opportunity is to stake your Solid World LP tokens on our platform. By doing so, you can further contribute to Mangrove Restoration projects and potentially earn additional returns in the process. You can also sell the tokens if you want, even though you are still so early!
To stake your LP tokens, follow these steps:
By staking Solid World’s CRISP-M token, you’re not only actively supporting vital environmental Mangrove restoration efforts, but also opting into rewards which are currently at around 13.5% APR, composed of USDC and CRISP-M. Together, we can make a meaningful impact in combating climate change while enjoying the benefits of a sustainable financial ecosystem.
Here’s how to stake
- Go to https://app.solid.world/
- Submit KYC (No personal information is stored on-chain or on Solid World servers)
- Stake the token
Here’s how to sell the token
- Make sure you are on Polygon chain
- Go to https://app.gamma.xyz/vault-detail/USDC-CRISP-M-3000-Wide
- Press “Withdraw” on the left side, and withdraw the deposited LP tokens
- Go to https://app.uniswap.org/#/swap?inputCurrency=0xEF6Ab48ef8dFe984FAB0d5c4cD6AFF2E54dfdA14&outputCurrency=0x2791Bca1f2de4661ED88A30C99A7a9449Aa84174
- Sell the CRISP-M tokens
Our primary aim with the airdrop campaign was not just to reward our community, but to also spread awareness about the importance of Mangrove Restoration projects and the sustainable impact we can create together. Remember, Mangrove trees grow up only.
If you did not get the airdrop you can still buy CRISP-M tokens by following the instructions on our app page.
Thank you for your participation and support, and congratulations once again to our lucky winners!