March was very busy for Solid World, and we want to share some of the highlights with you!
This month’s highlights:
- Solid World’s launch is happening very soon!
- We need 1 or 2 more Verra community reforestation suppliers!
- We are currently looking for the last 1–2 Verra community reforestation suppliers to join us as launch partners. As a launch partner, you will receive preferential terms. If you are interested, please reach out to us by replying to this email!
- Solid World has been selected by Mastercard Lighthouse to work with top-tier Nordic & Baltic banks, and Mastercard’s Investors Circle, which includes top names like Amazon, Swedbank, Danske Bank, and Nordea! Solid World will be working alongside our new partners to make forward financing liquid and launch green bonds!
- Solid World was featured in the Startup Showcase section of Finance Magazine!
- Solid World ranked among the top 5 most voted projects by ReFi DAO members.
New Opportunities for you!
- Join Solid World as a Verra community reforestation supplier!
- We are currently looking for the last 1–2 Verra community reforestation suppliers to join us as launch partners. As a launch partner, you will receive preferential terms. If you are interested, please reach out to us!
New Articles and Podcasts!
- Solid World Co-Founder Rez and his co-host Slaptain Shwirv interviewed Peter Olivier, Head of New Markets at Undo, to discuss Advanced Mineral/Rock Weathering.
- Rez was featured in the Toucan blog this month!
- The video for Stenver’s panel discussion at The ETH Denver Climate Summit has been published!
- We are currently looking for the last 1–2 Verra community reforestation suppliers to join us as launch partners. If you know of any such projects or organizations, please introduce us!
- Additionally, we work with some of the largest carbon trading houses and investors, including SCB, Vlinder, and Allcot. If you know of any ESG-focused funds or family offices that may be interested in working with us, please introduce us to them as well. Thank you!
- Meet us in person. Great in-person introductions are always welcome. Here are a couple of places we will be in the near future:
- Stenver will be presenting at NFT NYC, April 12–14.
- Rez has been confirmed to speak at the ReFi Summit In Seattle, May 24–25
- Stenver is currently in New York City and is happy to meet you in person if you are in the area. Reach out to set up a meeting!
- Follow us on Twitter at Solid World (link), Stenver(link) and Rez(link)
About Solid World
Solid World is revolutionizing the way reforestation projects are financed by bringing liquidity and transparency to the carbon credit market through prepaid forward carbon credit pools.
As the demand for carbon removals surges, the market is expected to grow rapidly, and there’s a total of $700B funding gap by 2030 to sufficiently protect our nature. Our pools enable you to support these environmentally impactful initiatives while also offering an attractive financial opportunity. We work with prominent partners and investors, including Mastercard Lighthouse, SCB, Greycroft and Taavet+Sten.
By financing reforestation pools on Solid World, you can contribute to the global fight against climate change and participate in an innovative financing vehicle. Our platform guarantees the delivery of carbon credits, achieved through our rigorous open-source project underwriting process, which bolsters confidence in the reliability and effectiveness of our offering. As the market for carbon offsets continues to expand, now is an opportune time to engage with this critical environmental mission.