November was very busy for Solid World DAO, and we want to share some of the highlights with you!
This month’s DAO highlights:
- Another big project developer has been confirmed to be our LP! ****We can’t reveal their name yet, but they are going to supply forward to our platforms.
- Stenver went to Egypt for COP27 and posted a review of his time there
- At COP27, Stenver spoke on a panel with the financial innovation director at Verra, Benoît Clément.
- Solid World carbon expert Durga Prasad gave a presentation about our protocol at ReFi India.
- Stenver has been confirmed as a speaker at the NFT NYC main event this April. More details will come in the following months.
- We are on the final stretch of smart contract development, and currently scheduling smart contract audits. Development remains on track.
New Opportunities for you!
- Invest in diversified carbon credit asset classes. This is an increasingly attractive option for companies like Google and BB looking to invest instead of offset to achieve net zero balance sheets. It’s also used as a hedge by some investors for bear-market, as the carbon demand is sharply increasing. Historical appreciation of assets in our pools is 30% YoY, and we pay an average 12% APR for holding assets in the pool.
New Articles and Podcasts!
- Sujit Ghosh, one of Solid World’s carbon experts, was one of the lead authors of a new peer-reviewed paper on the carbon sequestration capabilities of mangroves. The paper was published in the Ecological Informatics Journal.
- Rez shared appeared on The ReFi Podcast for the State of the ReFi Nation.
- Review of COP27
- Please let me know if there are any hedge funds in your orbit.
- Or if you are interested in becoming a market maker for our protocol.
- Connections and meetings in person. Please reach out if there are any connections we could make while in town:
- Stenver will be in New York from the 8th to the 20th of December
- If you can help Stenver find a 3–6 month NY apartment, he would appreciate that!
- Please subscribe to Solid World DAO(link), me(link) and Rez(link) on Twitter.
About Solid World DAO
Solid World is derisking climate financing by offering diversified ways to finance carbon projects. Carbon projects are used by corporates to reach net-zero emissions.
A big wave of sustainability commitments globally is driven by strong investor pressure. A growing number of companies like Google and Shell are looking to invest in carbon projects instead of buying and offsetting carbon credits. This allows them to reach net zero balance sheets without capital loss.
Solid World enables corporations and investors to scale their carbon investments to diversified and derisked carbon financing pools. It offers guaranteed delivery, transparent prices, 24/7 liquidity, and immediate buyers and sellers. Projects are subject to rigorous due diligence (ex-Bezero team) and are certified by reputed registries, including Verra.